Thankfully his teachers are really laid back and they welcome any moms that want to stay and watch their son or daughter play. I also have a morning help duty two times every term, which entails preparing the kids snacks and helping Isaac hand them out, plus cleaning and playing with the kids/Isaac. My morning duty time also allows for me to spend time watching Isaac interact with the other kids and have a glimpse into his world.
The kids paint, chalk, sing and dance, play outside on the new playground, ride bikes, play in the sand pit with cars and trucks, drench themselves with water play, dress up with all of the fun dress up clothes, read stories, gobble down snacks, and the list goes on. It has been evident to me that Isaac enjoys his time at Grace as every night when I ask him what he wants me to pray for him he says, "Pray that Isaac can go down to play group tomorrow." I am so thankful that he has been enjoying his time with the other kids and that he has made some new friends. Yeah!

No comments:
Post a Comment