Last weekend our team snuck away for a little retreat. We wound up staying at a large rustic blue house right by the beach. It was a great location and a very spacious house. We spent most of our time in the living room because it had a nice warm fireplace. Ahhh, it was so warm and cozy. Hudson slept in a room with Josh and I and Isaac slept in a room with Lacey and Sarah. Sarah mentioned that the first morning Isaac woke up at about 6:45 am and lay in bed talking to himself. He was talking quietly for about 15 minutes and then he shouted really loud, "Pooh and Tigger!!!" Sounds just like the little guy...so funny. Thankfully Hudson slept really well in our room. It was a bit cold, but he slept straight through the night. At one point I heard him snoring. :) I think he was pretty worn out from all of the interaction with our teammates. Here are some pics from the weekend. Sarah made us suvlaki the first night.....soo yummy!

No comments:
Post a Comment