Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hudson at 6 Months

I can hardly believe that Hudson is already 6 months old. Wow! I think that I have felt this way at every stage of Hudson's wee life...he is growing so quickly. I thought that I might mention some of the things that he has been doing lately, so that you can get a better picture of what he is up to. He has started sticking out his tongue and he has definitely found his voice. He enjoys making high-pitched noises full of joy, humming, laughing, and playing with his tongue. In regards to movement he is moving his hands and grabbing onto small objects, sucking on them (what baby doesn't like sucking on things), he smacks his arms down to his side when he is excited or he pounds his chest with his left arm. Hudson is definitely a solid baby with very strong legs- he likes standing up on my lap and looking around. Lastly, Hudson loves drinking from a bottle. He sees the bottle coming and he gets soo excited!!! He starts to squirm with delight and he follows the bottle with his eyes until it is put in his mouth. Funny kid. Oh, and speaking of eating, when Hudson is nursing he likes to stop and humm for a bit, or talk, then he gets back to business. Unfortunately, he is easily distracted when eating, like yesterday when Isaac kept making him laugh; kind of drives me nutso, but what is a mom to do?

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

My Blog List