Hudson is three weeks and 3 days old today. It is amazing to me that he has only been a part of our family for three short weeks, and yet I can't remember what it was like without him--he fits right in. Hudson is growing so much already! I weighed him today and he was 10 pounds. He is a great eater, so I am not suprised by his healthy weight gain. I thought that some of you (family especially) might be interested in his weight gain:
Birth Weight: 7 lbs. 5 ounces
Day 5: 7 lbs. 4 ounces
Day 8: 7 lbs. 7 ounces
Day 11: 8 lbs. 1 ounce
Day 21: 9 lbs. 4 ounces
Day 26: 10 lbs.
Birth Weight: 7 lbs. 5 ounces
Day 5: 7 lbs. 4 ounces
Day 8: 7 lbs. 7 ounces
Day 11: 8 lbs. 1 ounce
Day 21: 9 lbs. 4 ounces
Day 26: 10 lbs.

1 comment:
10 pounder! Praise the Lord he is so healthy!!
you are so cute with your sassy haircut:)
Post a Comment