Here are a few snap-shots from our 2007 New Zealand Christmas. I think that God knew I missed the snow in Colorado as Christmas day it was rather rainy and cold. It made us all want to stay inside and snuggle up next to the heater, like when it snows in Colorado. I loved it!! We really enjoyed our day celebrating at home with Isaac in the morning, and later that day with our team. I don't have any pics of our team for some reason, but they all came to our house around noon for a Christmas feast (all of us brought something and Josh and I cooked a yummy chicken). After the guys played games, some of the women played scrabble, and Sarah and I watched a Christmas must see movie, "Little Women". It was a wonderful day.

A little something for our home from Nana...I love it!

Isaac loves his new little Tigger stuffed animal too!


And his little back pack.

A present from me to Josh

Isaac also received a baby doll that we call, "baby Mitchell". We hope that it helps prepare him for his new brother or sister that will be joining our family soon. He knows that baby Mitchell is different from the rest of his toys as he is very careful (well most of the time :) with him. He gives the baby kisses and carries him around. It is really sweet.

Daddy suprised me with an MP3 player!! Now I can listen to sermoms and music while I am on walks.
A picture from the Christmas feast with our team. We all opened Christmas Crackers that contained these silly paper hats that we all wore.
Isaac reading one of his new books. The majority of Isaac's presents this year were books as he LOVES to read.
2 comments:
so sweet to get a glimpse into your family christmas. how much longer have you got to go? until #2 arrives?
Hi Erinn! We need to chat on the phone girl. My due date is Feb 8th and it is quickly approaching. Maybe we can catch up before baby arrives. We are 20 hours ahead of Colorado time, so if it is sat. at 4pm CO time, then it would be Sunday here at noon. I will try to ring you soon too, but try to call as well. Luv ya.
Post a Comment