Friday, January 18, 2008

Beautiful Golden Beaches

On our day off during project Josh, Isaac, Laurie and I drove 1 1/2 hours to Kaiteriteri Beach in the Abel Tasman area. We took a water taxi to the second beach that you can hike to along the Abel Tasman trail. I am so glad that we only paid to go to the second beach as the water taxi was extremely bumpy- Isaac hated it and my pregnant belly could have done without all of the bumping and bouncing around. Regardless of the crazy taxi ride we did have a wonderful time! Isaac loved the sandy warm beaches, playing with daddy, and I had an awesome time catching up with Laurie. I met Laurie 10 years ago on my first summer project as a staff member and we have kept in touch ever since. She came to NZ this summer to help us with project and it was SUCH a blessing and a breath of fresh air to see her. Thanks Laurie for all of your help! We love you!




Can you tell that Josh has a bit of sandwhich in the side of his cheek and Isaac looks like farmer Joe with his hat up so high...this picture cracks me up!





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

My Blog List