I took the girls to one of my favorite cafes this week for accountability. The Maranui Surf Club is definitely one of those cool places that I will take anyone who comes to visit us...hint hint. The eggs benedict is a tasty choice, but I had the granola with fruit and yogurt this week and it was so good.

Here is our self portrait...as you can see, my arms were not long enough to fit all of us in. You can just barely make out Becky on the left and jen squeeking her head in on the right. Thankfully a lady sitting next to us was gracious enough to take a good picture of all four of us together.
1 comment:
jill- how great that you're exploring your new town and finding great lil coffee shops and fun restaurants with friends. speaking of fun coffee shops... i still remember the day you and i and emily where at buchanan's and you shared that you were pregnant... what a fun memory!!!
time flies:)
Post a Comment