Monday, December 04, 2006

Isaac's First Thanksgiving

Isaac's first Thanksgiving might not have been the most traditional day of thanks, but it definitely was memorable. Josh and I waited too long to check into the whole turkey thing. We needed two full days to thaw out the turkey and we only had one day, so we bagged it. Our Thanksgiving dinner consisted of one yummy chicken, mashed potatoes that Josh mashed with a cup (as shown in the photo below), beer, veggies, and an apple cake. Umm...mommy was suppose to make an apple cobbler, but I honestly ran out of energy. Ok, I just laughed out loud at how random our day was. We have much to be thankful for, so we did thank the Lord indeed. Thank you Jesus for all that you do for us. We are so thankful for the life that you have given each and every one of us.  Posted by Picasa

No comments:

My Blog List