Last Saturday night my team took me out for another birthday celebration. We actually went back to the Loaded Hog for our dinner as I knew that it had good food and I really wanted my teammates to experience a satisfying kiwi dinner. The guys have not had a lot of success here in finding good restaurants for some reason. Or maybe they are just food snobs...not sure. Josh was carrying his backpack around all night and it seemed rather odd to me...come to find out his computer was hiding in his pack! He brought it out after we ordered our dessert at our second restaurant. My sweet husband had put together a special birthday slide show, along with a sweet song, to celebrate my 33 birthday. I did shed a tear. The dessert at Strawberry Fare was INCREDIBLE and I have been longing to go back every day since. I seriously would ride my bike there right now if I did not have to stay home with Isaac. I may try to convince Josh to take me back to Strawberry Fare next week on our date night. My mouth is watering already. 

No comments:
Post a Comment