Right now I just want to throw my arms around Josh's shoulder's, kick my knees up (you know... like in the can can) and sing, "Whooooo could ask for anything more? Who could ask for anything more!!!!!" God is so incredible. He just keeps rolling in the blessings! Ok, so Josh and I do not have a car here. We have a train pass and we have several friends that have graciously offered us the use of their vehicles from time to time, or they have driven us around town themselves. I still find it hard to believe how incredibly giving and generous the kiwis are...just today a lady (Sally) from church stopped by to give me some warm outfits, shoes, pants, toys, etc. for Isaac. This lady has met me ONCE and she is lending me things for my son. wow. I have a lot to learn. Anywho, Sally told us that her friends are moving next week to Melbourn, Australia for 8 months and they need someone to look after their car. Sally mentioned to her friends that we were interested and her friend said ok. Incredible! What an answer to prayer! I was talking to the Lord just the other day and I mentioned in passing that it would be nice if we had a car to get to the store, run a few errands, etc. but that it wasn't a pressing need. One week later....we have a car. Thank you Jesus. You really are tooo wonderful to us. I cannot thank you enough for blessing our family and meeting ALL of our needs. You are worthy to be praised. You are our great provider. Thank you Lord...how could I ask for more.
2 comments:
jill-
thanks for the lil comment on my bloggity blog.
your blog is fantastic. we love it. all the pics are fabulous and you are quite the lil story teller, i look forward to your updates!
jeff and i are sitting here reading about all the ways God has faithfully provided for your family. it is just awesome. now a car?!?! as if the cute lil house with the hobbit door wasn't enough! jill your walk with the Lord inspires me. it's cool to see you trust Him for big things and see Him provide. wow!
Thanks for all of your encouragement. I enjoy reading your updates as well- you can pray for my neighbor Priscilla. She is definitely not a believer. She is pretty cranky and blue, but we are praying for her daily. Feel free to join in on the praying to transfer her from the Kingdom of darkness to the kingdom of light.
Post a Comment