Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Staglands Nature Reserve

Josh and I took the boys to the Staglands Nature Reserve out in Upper Hutt (just past our favorite Organic Blueberry Farm). The boys enjoyed feeding the ducks, fish, geese, swans, donkeys, bunnies, and guinea pigs. I had a lot of fun watching the boys and seeing all of the animals, aside from my painful encounter with Mr. Donkey. (He tried to get to the food stashed in my jacket as I reached out my hand to pet him and he bit the inside of my arm! Ouch! Instant welt/bruise and man did it hurt.) Still, we had an memorable time. Hudson especially liked the silly goats that followed him around for awhile. They were so hyper and crazy and Hudson loved them. Isaac seemed to appreciate the fat rabbits lounging in the sun the most and daddy enjoyed honing in on his growing photography skills. All in all, it was a great day. h
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa







No comments:

My Blog List