Monday, November 30, 2009

Kisses

 
Posted by Picasa
Hudson was entertaining himself one day by making these two little pandas kiss...so cute! He is a really sweet kid. When I leave to go somewhere without Hudson he always makes sure to give me a kiss, and at night when I put him to bed he likes to give me kisses through the slats of his crib, just like his older brother did.

Hudson went through a stage at about 19 months when he thought it was funny to stick his head through the crib slats, wait until I was close enough to almost kiss him, and then throw himself backwards into his cot while squealing with laughter! He would do this several times each night before I would give up and just blow him a kiss. I wondered if I would ever get him to give me a real kiss, until about a month later he stopped and he has been giving me good night kisses ever since. :)

No comments:

My Blog List