April 28th--Isaac loved pyjama day at Kindy! Isaac loves laying in bed in the morning and he is particularly fond of his pyjamas, so he is not readily keen to take them off in the morning. Thankfully, on this special day at Kindy, we didn't have to pry his pj's off of him. Take a peek at the third picture down...do you notice the little red headed girl on the left-hand side of the picture? This is Isaac's little girlfriend named, "Tyler". I was unaware of his fondness for her until recently. About a month ago Isaac and I were playing with trains in the living room and he looked at me and said, "Mommy, I love Tyler and she loves me". Isn't that sweet. The very sad news is that unknown to us, Tyler's parents had been planning to move for quite some time and only the Kindy Teachers knew of this future move. A few weeks ago Isaac missed Kindy one morning and that happened to be Tyler's last day, so he never got to say "goodbye" to her. How sad :( He was so upset when he found out that had moved! He has been asking about her every day for two weeks now and I can't get a hold of her parents for the life of me. Maybe you all could pray that I will be able to locate Tyler so that we can go and visit her and have a proper, "goodbye". I know that Isaac appreciates your prayers. Sweet boy.

No comments:
Post a Comment