Thursday, December 18, 2008

Cool Jammies from Nana

Isaac LOVES his footed pajamas. Who would have known that he would be so fond of them? When we took Isaac into his room tonight I said, "Isaac, guess what you get to wear to bed tonight?" I tossed his footed pj's at him and he immediately exploded with delight! He threw himself on the floor with his pajamas and rolled around hugging them saying, "I luv my cool jamas". I love Isaac. I love how excited he gets about life, and food, pajamas, cars, jumping on the bed, baths with Hudson, cookies, sorbe, peaches, running to the park, throwing rocks in the river, dancing to music, hitting the baseball with his baseball hitter, and so much more. I am so blessed to have two little boys that I love so dearly. I do not deserve them, but God has blessed me with them. Thank you Lord.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sooooooooooo cute.
your boys are just so.dang.adorable!

My Blog List