Friday, June 13, 2008
Yeah for the Sunshine!
Today has been the most beautiful day! I thought it was winter here in Wellington, but one would never know that by how sunny and gorgeous the weather was today. We did not have to run any heaters in our house today, or at night...woohoo! To make the most of the day Isaac and I went for a little hike in our back yard. The deck to our house looks over Trelessick park. It is a great park chalked full of hiking paths, bridges, streams, etc. We hiked, picked up rocks and sticks, and threw stones into the river. It was a great day. Isaac also said his first complete sentence today. He said, "I splashed mommmy down by the river". Pretty cool. Hudson is chillin' next to me as I type this post. I am going to write more about him in another special post, but he is talking quite a bit...and still sucking on his hands most of the time. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(218)
-
▼
June
(15)
- Arts and Crafts Time
- Hudson is still enjoying laughing, jabbering, suck...
- What do the little piggies say?
- Isaac's Team Celebration
- Isaac's Second Birthday
- Hudson is Four Months Old!
- Yeah for the Sunshine!
- Bic-E
- Sorbet!!!
- Hudson is laughing!
- Crazy Hair
- Pajama Hat
- One Million Dollars
- Winter is upon us
- Fun Slide from the Toy Library
-
▼
June
(15)
No comments:
Post a Comment