Isaac is such a sweety. Lately he has been big into waving and giving us lots of kisses. When I put Isaac to bed tonight we read the book, "Guess How Much I Love You." I am not sure if you have read this story or not, but in the end of the book Big Nutt Brown Hare kisses Little Nutt Brown Hare good night. Well, Isaac kissed Little Nutt Brown Hare good night as well...on the page...three or four times, and on the back of the book as well. It was so cute. Then, when I went to put him to bed he stood up in his cot and leaned in to give me a kiss on the lips. Then he tilted his head and gave me a kiss on both cheeks. It melted my heart. He is so sweet. Lastly, when Isaac laid down to go to bed he pulled his head up and waved goodbye to me. He waves goodbye each time I put him down for a nap or for bed at night. It really cracks me up. He is such a doll.

No comments:
Post a Comment